Thursday, May 15, 2008

AHHH - PUSH IT!! (THINK SALT N PEPPA'S SONG)

Guess what Todd got for Father's Day and graduation? If you could not tell from these pictures(and may I suggest that young eyes look away) a massage!!! She said that she would massage every inch of his body. I know, I know, I should be jealous, but I'm not! It she does it, that means that I don't.
Yes, Todd quite enjoyed it! You can tell by the look on his face.
He did however get a little nervous as she continued to go down his back, with no sign of stopping. That is Lara - taking it to the limit. I almost had to cut in and save Todd.
Then, she offered me a foot massage for Mother's Day! It was actually nice (except when she would weave her fingers in and out of my toes). I know you are all wishing you had a sister like her!!

1 comment:

Kaymee said...

Lara, Can you give my hubby a massage?????